Friday, January 20, 2012

1-20-12: Fashion Fridays

It is Fashion Fridays, everyone! A new "tradition" here at Confessions of a Jesus Freak Teen!

Today's fashion item is...
My purple hat!!

It is winter, so the cold weather is here. And I know that we all want something that is both cute/fashionable/but-still-functional this time of year. I've had this hat for years, since my grandma actually made it for me, and i adore it! But, it is possible to get one for your own!
If you're not creative enough, or you just don't have the time, knit hats are rather easy to come across. Not necessarily purple, though I've seen a few at some of my local shops, here are a few stores that I know carry cute knits!
www.target.com
www.sears.com
www.kohls.com
www.jcpenney.com
There are so many different styles, some have the cute little pom-pom, some don't. Others have strings, and some are rather plain. But you can always count on them being both warm... and stylish. :)


not my image

not my image



not my image


No comments:

Post a Comment