Wednesday, December 9, 2009

12-9-09: I got tagged

I got tagged by my good friend Monica. :D



1. Six names you go by:


1. Kayla



2. Kay



3. Birdie



4. Rosebud



5. Kay Kay


6. Horse girl (On my blogs)









2. 3 things you are wearing right now:


1. jeans



2. my Disney sweatshirt



3. a brown tank under my sweatshirt











3. 3 things you want very badly right now:


1. to be riding



2. to be with friends


3. MORE SNOW!











4. Three things that you did last night/yesterday:


1. sleep



2. watched Mrs. Miracle


3. homework











5. Two things that you ate today:


1. apple



2. noodles









6. Two people you last talked to on the phone:


1. no one



2. no one











7. Two things that you are going to do today/tomorrow:


1. RIDE!!!!!!


2. Homework











8. Your three favorite beverages:


1. Water


2. Doctor Pepper (DP)



3. hot Tea









Now tag 8 people:

Anyone who reads my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment