Thursday, December 22, 2011

12-22-11: My 11 favorite quotes I heard in 2011

Here we go again.... :)

11. "Roses are red, violets are blue... love never crossed my mind until I met you!"

10. "My brain is 70% song lyrics." (It is actually more like 95% ;)

9. "Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain. Cherish the moment, ignore the pain. Live, laugh, love, forgive and forget... 'cuz life is too short to be living with regrets."

8. "If you could see my google history you'd think I was nuts... unless you're a writer. Then you'd understand."

7. "Jesus Christ is my Savior, not your swear word."

6. "Stop that Rhyming, I mean it!" "Anybody want a peanut?" - Princess Bride

5. "Be a best friend, tell the truth, and over you I LOVE YOU!" - Lee Brice

4. "Not perfect... just forgiven" :)

3. "You're the peanut to my butter, the star to my burst, the pop to my tart, the fruit to my loop, but most important you're the best to my friend!"

2. "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, 'Oh crap, she's up!' "

1. "If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day, so I'd never have to live without you." - Pooh Bear
Not my image




No comments:

Post a Comment