Friday, December 16, 2011

12-16-11: My top 11 songs from 2011

So, as this year sadly comes to a close, I figured I'd come up with the top 11 songs(in honor of 2011) that I listened to this year. Y'all know how much I love music, so this was no easy task... but here we go...
11. Unafraid - Joy Williams


10. Long Black Train - Josh Turner


9. Dirty Dishes - Scotty McCreery


8. Wait for Me - Rebecca St. James


7. Ours - Taylor Swift


6. Wanted - Hunter Hayes


5. Forever Reign - Hillsong United


4. Revelation Song - Kari Jobe


3. Never Once - Matt Redman


2. Battle - Chris August


1. Growing Her Wings - Lauren Alaina



And of course, me being me, here are my honorable-mentions :)

She's a Wildflower - Lauren Alaina
Awake and Alive - Skillet
Christ Alone - Edens Edge




No comments:

Post a Comment