Sunday, March 27, 2011

3-27-11: Hello!

Hello again!
Sorry it's been so long since my last post... I've been insanely busy.
I was horse back riding on the beach, swimming in the ocean, spending time with my extended family, visiting a kindergarten school, taking loads of pics, getting sunburn, and spending a total of 8 hours sitting down.
And what exactly do you get when you add all of these things together? Well... here let's see...
Riding on the beach+ocean time+family time+learning about the rest of the world+camera overload+loads of aloe+cramped airplane =
SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!
Yup, I was on vacation in the incredible Jamaica! (Ya mon! sorry... had to add it! lol)
It was amazing, I loved every second of it! I got to ride on the beach!! That was definitely my highlight, as if you couldn't guess ;)
So yeah, sorry about not writing, but I hope I had a good excuse, :) I promise pics will come!!!
Gotta run, school to catch up on, have an amazing Sunday!


Revelations 5:13
Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!”

1 comment: