Wednesday, March 2, 2011

4-2-11: Revelation Song

Hello!!
Okay, so tonight at bible study, well, let me just start by saying it was A-Ma-ZING! I cannot get enough of this study!! God is so great :D ♥♥
But, at the end of our time(we did run over, again... lol) we sang this song, it is probably my favorite worship song ever, next to The Stand by. Michael W. Smith. We sang The Revelation Song. We'd just read through Revelations 4 and it was insane how much this song basically described that chapter. I'll never be able to sing these lyrics the same again, and I'm glad :)
So here is a video and the chorus written out... enjoy!

♥Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD God Almighty
Who was and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You!!♥♥




Have an amazing rest of your week! And, if you find the time, read Revelations 4, it is an incredible chapter, talking about what Heaven looks like :)




1 comment:

  1. I need to read my Bible more often...
    I love that song =D

    ReplyDelete