Monday, May 3, 2010

5-3-10:Pretty fun week-end

Well hello everyone!
Sorry it has been awhile, but you know me... busy busy. Lol
So yeah, I had a pretty great week-end, especially since it kinda started on Friday. lol
Anyway, I guess I'll explain WHY I had a great week-end...

FRIDAY: On Friday morning I went over to my friends Anna and Heidi's house, I was there until one and then they brought me home, it was a total blast, I learned a new way to make friendship bracelets and got to hang out with two of my greatest friends that I haven't seen in like, a year!!!!!!!
THEN at 3 we picked up my friend Rachel and the two of us went HORSEBACK RIDING!!!!!!!
Yup! It was my b-day gift to her, it was SO SO SO much fun!!!!!! She is defiantly a natural, :)

SATURDAY: DRESS REHEARSAL!
For the past three weeks I've been rehearsing with the children's choir at my church for their big play called, "It's Cool In The Furnace". I was playing my harp in three of the songs and then some other smaller parts through-out the play. :)

SUNDAY: SHOW TIME!!
On Sunday I had to be at church at 8am, which isn't too hard for me because I always get up pretty early on Sundays anyways, lol(Just ask my family... lol)
We had a last minute practice that went really well, and then we all split up for Sunday school, after that I raced upstairs to service and got up to my harp just a few minutes before the choir got there. =)
The play went amazingly well. The kids did great and so did our director and the rest of the band. I'm very, very happy with how well it went. :)

So yeah, that was my wonderful week-end, maybe I can relax now?(hahahaha)
Hope you all have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment