Friday, May 21, 2010

5-21-10: Love Like Crazy

Hey everyone!
Here is a music video that I just, cannot get enough of. The song is Love Like Crazy, and it's by. Lee Brice. I first heard this song when I was in the car with my dad and after getting home I looked it up and have not stopped listening to it since... it's an amazing love song, totally luv it!!!! (have I said I love it enough for y'all? lol)



Just as him how he made it, he'll tell you faith and sweat
And the heart of a faithful woman, who never let him forget!

Be a best friend
Tell the truth
And over use, I LOVE YOU
Go to work
Do your best
And don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like CRAZY!


Always treat your woman like a lady
Never get too old to call her baby
Never let your prayin' knees get la-zy
And love like CRAZY!

I sing this song over, and over, and over, and over (ect.) where ever I am. My friends and I think it's such a great song. (the pre-chorus, chorus and bridge I typed out are my fave parts)

Have a wonderful week-end!




1 comment: