Saturday, February 4, 2012

2-4-12: Song-filled Saturdays

Are y'all ready for another song-filled Saturday??? I am!!!

This weeks amazing song, is one I heard for the first time last week at my youth group. I absolutely loved it, and then, to my over-joyous shock, it was only 69 cents on itunes!! I was a very happy girl :)
So... here we go...

Song: 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)
Artist: Matt Redman
Genre: Christian & Gospel
Favorite Lyrics: " And on that day when my strength is failing, the end draws near and my time has come, still my soul will sing Your praise unending, ten thousand years and then forevermore
Why I Love This Song: It is such a wonderful praise and worship song. "Bless the Lord, oh my soul... I worship His Holy Name" the lyrics and the melody just make you want to close your eyes, lift up your hands, and mean every word coming out of your mouth.
not my image

But hey, don't take my word for all this, listen for yourself!!






No comments:

Post a Comment