Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4-6-11: My top ten playlist

Hello! I hope y'all are having a great week! Right now, it is 60 degrees outside! I'm so excited! Finally it feels like summer! lol

I thought I'd share with you guys what is the top ten songs that I'm currently listening too, this list is constantly changing(and my constantly I mean pretty much weekly), but I really love these songs. They are in order, enjoy!

1. Awake and Alive -Skillet
2. Rebirthing - Skillet
3. Monster - Skillet
4. Savior - Skillet (seeing a pattern here? lol... they are my fave band)
5. Crazy Love - Hawk Nelson
6. This time Around -Heather Williams
7. Letters to the President - Hawk Nelson
8. Anyway -Martina McBride
9. You're Gonna Miss this - Trace Adkins
10. Soldiers and Jesus - James Otto

I couldn't find this time around, sorry guys... but the rest of them are on here.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



No comments:

Post a Comment