Wednesday, March 31, 2010

3-31-10

Hey Guys!

Sorry it's been ages since I've posted, but I've been super busy. :D
My brothers were on Spring Break this past week, so we were out of the house almost every day, all day.
We went to the Zoo with some friends from church, that was a lot of fun and I got some great pictures, I might put some of them on my, My Photographs page.
We also went up to my grandpa's hunting land where we collected maple syrup with the same friends we went to the Zoo with and some other friends from my brother's school. That was a lot of fun and... I shot a bow and arrow!(And I did pretty well if I may say so myself. Lol)
We also went to the mall, which was okay. *Shrugs* I'm not normally a mall person, but I had some birthday gifts to buy, so it was okay. :D
And I still had harp practice, which is going great! I finished another book of songs and am now two songs into another book! It's called, The Magic Road. It's really a great book. All the pieces of from different areas around the world. :)
Oh! And I've got HBR today, which hopefully will be lots of fun! :D I hope that I get to ride Leo. :D :D
AND YOUTH GROUP IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't have any last week and it was very sad. :'( I luv my youth group SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!! I cannot wait to see everybody this week!! :D
Awhile back I posted about finishing another book. The book was A Rising Heart. It is the second book in my Heart Trilogy. I was super excited when I finished it and I think it turned out really great. :D Here is the intro...
Introduction-
Brooklyn, Brooke Malone is a sixteen year-old Junior at Lakeview High in Pine Grove Wyoming. She’s your average ranch girl, school, chores, friends and horses complete her life. But, her hidden talent, might bring her to the top, though does she even want to be there?
And then her parents take in a delinquent teenager as a foster child… she cannot help but wonder, "who is this mystery boy?"
I also mentioned that I'd started two other books, here are their titles...
  • A Standing Heart (The third book in the Heart Trilogy)
  • Christine: Teenage Horse Trainer

I'll be releasing more information on those two in either April 2010 or May 2010. :D

Well, I gtg get ready for HBR! Have a great last day of March people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment