Thursday, August 13, 2009

8-13-09

Hey everyone! I thought I'd put a few pictures from my mission trip this past July on for ya'll to see... I hope you like them. :D


This is a picture I took out the window on our way home from the mission trip. Right before it started to pore.


This is a picture I took in the basilica we visited. We finished early one day, so a youth works staff lady took us here before our evening activity.


On our last night there, the youth works staff took us all to the beach. It was loads of fun and I learned how to play Wax Museum!!


This is one of my guy friends on the trip. He's laying on all our luggage! lol, apparently the seats weren't comfy enough for him. lol!!!


This is a picture of where I worked, I worked the entire week at a nursing home/assistant living place... we were not allowed to take pictures of the residents so I just took a picture of the building as we were leaving that Thursday.

It was a lot of fun, I met some amazing people from both illinois and Virgina. (Those were the other two groups that came on this spacivic mission trip) I still miss them but hope to keep in touch with a few!
Hope ya'll have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment