Sunday, August 5, 2012

8-5-12: Wowza has it been forever or what?!

Well hello there my faithful followers!! I cannot believe how long its been since my last post!!

SO much has happened since my last post in April, I'm not even sure where to begin!


  • In the beginning of  May, I became a big sister for the FIFTH time!

Kairos Callen, my fourth little brother was born May 2012















  •  At the end of May, I watched my brother Zeke, graduate Kindergarten!

    not my image
  • In the beginning of June, I went on my THIRD Teenserve mission trip!!!


  • At the end of June, I taught 28 kindergarteners about God's love for them during five, fun filled days of VBS!


01 - Amazing Wonders Logo - 4 color
not my image


  • At the beginning of July, my family (All 19 of us!) traveled to Montana for the fourth of July!

  • At the end of July, I watched my brother, Gus and his baseball team kick butt at the end of their season!!

 

  • And just a few days ago I said good-bye to two of my dear friends as they embark on the next adventure God has for them, studying abroad in Costa Rica!

 


So as you can see, my summer has been extremely eventful! What about you guys? How are your summers going??






No comments:

Post a Comment