Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey y'all!!!!
I'm BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I'm so happy to be home! Well, okay... not really, but I did miss my family and friends that didn't come with me on my mission trip. :)
I had SOOOOOO much fun! I did not want to leave! I made great new friends, and our jobs were AWESOME! I absolutely LOVED the speaker and band that played and spoke to us every night, they were amazing!!!!
I'm not going to tell you everything I did, because then this post would be MILES long, so here are just some pics...


This is the card that my residents gave our crew on Friday, the little kids decorated it and it was just SO sweet of them!



This is my crew!(Minus our crew leaders and me) They were awesome and I miss them all SO much!!



These are two of my friends, on Wednesday we had a half day, in the later afternoon all the youth groups went and did something together, ours went and played lazer tag!!! It was SO much fun!!!




This is the room where the girls from my church stayed in, it got REALLY cold at night! But, we always had fun talking and laughing as late as they'd let us! lol

Well yeah, those are the pics... hope you enjoyed! I've gotta run, but have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome!! I bet you got loads of cool stories. Care to share some? :P

    ReplyDelete