Sunday, April 25, 2010

4-25-10:Snapple Real Facts!

Heylo!
Well, recently I've (re)discovered my love for Snapple! I cannot really say which one is my fave, but I really like the lemon ice tea. :D
On the caps of these Snapple bottles, there are what they call, "Real Facts". Some of them are pretty useless, but they're kinda funny... :D
So I thought I'd share a few with you!

"Real Fact" #817: Karate originated in India.

"Real Fact" # 709: Hybrid cars produce up to 75% less pollution than other vehicles.

"Real Fact" #792: The state of Florida is bigger than England.

"Real Fact" #855: Vultures can fly for six hours without flapping their wings.

"Real Fact" #922: Maine is the only state with a one-syllable name

Well, that's all for this post! Have a wonderful day! And remember to check out my new blog, www.apicturespeakslouderthanwords.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment