Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9-29-09: Coming Soon...

Thought I'd give you all a heads up on a few new things coming to my blog!

♥My Thoughts Column...
This is a weekly post that I'll be doing every Monday or Friday. It will just be some of my thoughts, on songs, bible verses, and other things in life like friends, family and activities. Watch for it's premiere next week! (if you miss one, I'll be tagging them Thoughts by Moi... just click on that and you'll get them all!

♥Monthly Movies...
This post will come out once every month. What is in these posts will vary as well. Sometimes it will have movie reviews and sometimes it will have videos that I've taken at home! Watch for it's premiere next month in October! (If you miss one, or just would like to look one over again, they'll be tagged wither Movie Reviews or My movies!)

♥Notice:
Please note that on October 12th I'll start writing on my travel blog (But only for a few days), please feel free to read up on my families travels and look at pictures and short video clips! (I'll be giving another notice post on October 11th, and will tell you on my travel blog when I'll be switching back to this blog)

I hope you all are getting back into your fall schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment