Monday, May 17, 2010

5-17-10:God Gave Me You

Hello!!!!

Well, today I thought I'd share a music video with y'all that I luv SOO much.
When I hear this song, the first thing that comes to my mind is my close group of friends. Here is the video, and then I'll explain just a little more...



God gave me you for the ups and downs
God gave me you for the days of doubt
For when I think I've lost my way
There are no words here left to say,
it's true
God gave me you

God is totally amazing, let me just get that out of the way first.
Why is he amazing??? Well, just ONE of the trillion bazillion reasons is,
He gave me the most wonderful people in my life. My friends, my youth pastor(who is now the senior pastor at my church, he will be so dearly missed in our youth group!!!)
My friends, the people I can tell anything to, they're always there for me, most of them just a text message way...
My life would definitely not be the same without them. It's so hard to explain the part of my life they hold. (just to let you know, I'm starting to tear up here...)
Honestly, if I didn't have my friends, who knows where I'd be right now, God gave me them, I wasn't sure when we all first met why, but now I know... he had a plan, and I just want to thank him SO much. They are amazing and he knew just why I'd need each and every one of them.
So yes......................
GOD GAVE ME THEM!!




Who has God given you for the ups and downs?

No comments:

Post a Comment